Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 188 of 221 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2209
  1. #1871
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Commonwealth of KY
    Posts
    3,151

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    Catching up on forum schtuff w some 4R OBSQ GS.

  2. #1872
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    160

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    Early Times tonight.

    Ted
    In Society that Outlaws Adventure the Only Adventure is to Outlaw that Society

  3. #1873
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    743

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    Taking my second crack at the new OFBB. Very drinkable stuff. Probably worth picking up another bottle.

  4. #1874
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hammond, La.
    Posts
    254

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    A couple of pours of Old Charter 10 for me tonight.

  5. #1875
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Harrisburg, Oregon
    Posts
    420

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    OE101/7 in my coffee.

    Love having bourbon around that is delicious and I don't worry about drinking like water.

  6. #1876
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,202

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    a HH BIB gold and some HH BIB white. another damn test in the morning and id like to get to sleep a little bit

  7. #1877
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,202

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by suntour View Post
    OE101/7 in my coffee.

    Love having bourbon around that is delicious and I don't worry about drinking like water.
    while i liked OEzra 101, i thought HH BIB's are just as good a whiskey, and a lot less. plus, i can walk around the corner to the pharmacy and get all the HH BIB i want dirt cheap.

    do other states allow pharmacies to sell liquor, or is KY a minority on that decision. a Pharmacy can have the booze aisle right across form the kids toys and school supplies, but if a grocery wants to sell booze (not beer, but liquor), they have to have a separate building off to the side with a separate entrance to be allowed to do so. odd.....

  8. #1878
    Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    PacNW
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by 393foureyedfox View Post
    while i liked OEzra 101, i thought HH BIB's are just as good a whiskey, and a lot less. plus, i can walk around the corner to the pharmacy and get all the HH BIB i want dirt cheap.

    do other states allow pharmacies to sell liquor, or is KY a minority on that decision. a Pharmacy can have the booze aisle right across form the kids toys and school supplies, but if a grocery wants to sell booze (not beer, but liquor), they have to have a separate building off to the side with a separate entrance to be allowed to do so. odd.....
    Like this?



    :-)

    In my state, as long as the store has a liquor license (has to be a large enough store over "X" sq.ft), they can sell liquor. This applies to groceries or drug stores...

    I get OE7/101 simply because I can't get HH BiB in my state.
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

    "Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

  9. #1879
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,202

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ChainWhip View Post

    I get OE7/101 simply because I can't get HH BiB in my state.

    can you get EW BIB? it too, is very very similar to the multiple HH BIB's

  10. #1880
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,202

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013

    hey, smokinjoe.....


    i always read about your love for HH BIB 6 right out of the fridge. have you tried the HH BIB gold? what do you think of the against each other?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What Wine Are You Drinking? Spring/Summer 2013
    By Clavius in forum Non-Whiskey Alcohol
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 17:20
  2. What Bourbon Are You Drinking? Spring 2013
    By jcg9779 in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 1918
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 23:24
  3. What Bourbon Are You Drinking? Summer 2009
    By spun_cookie in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 761
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:11
  4. What bourbon are you drinking now? Summer '06 edition
    By jeff in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 373
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top