Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 21 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1200
  1. #201
    Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NWGA
    Posts
    1,960

    Re: What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    GA Costcos can only sell beer/wine and in TN none of the above.

  2. #202
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    227

    Re: What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by mbroo5880i
    Your Costco is better than mine! All we ever get is Woodford, Makers and Kirkland.
    Hey, don't forget that we get Jim Beam White Label too.

  3. #203
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    227

    Re: What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    I'm taking the week off from buying as I'll be taking my first trip to TPS this Saturday. The wife wants to go to IKEA and Jungle Jim's, so I was happy to oblige as I've been curious about TPS for a while now. I'm also going to hit one of the state-run OH stores just to see what they are like.

  4. #204
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Piqua OH
    Posts
    879

    Re: What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinbox View Post
    I'm taking the week off from buying as I'll be taking my first trip to TPS this Saturday. The wife wants to go to IKEA and Jungle Jim's, so I was happy to oblige as I've been curious about TPS for a while now. I'm also going to hit one of the state-run OH stores just to see what they are like.
    There is a state store in Jungle Jim's. And if you've looked at the TPS website and see something you might be interested in but they have low stock of that item, you can buy it online and schedule an in-store pickup.
    The liver is evil. It must be punished...

  5. #205
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    810

    What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil T View Post
    There is a state store in Jungle Jim's. And if you've looked at the TPS website and see something you might be interested in but they have low stock of that item, you can buy it online and schedule an in-store pickup.
    You will find nothing in Ohio that they do not have at TPS. Phil is right that Jungle Jim's does have a nice selection for Ohio, but I normally go look and then go back to the beer selection.


    Mike

  6. #206
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    227

    Re: What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil T View Post
    There is a state store in Jungle Jim's. And if you've looked at the TPS website and see something you might be interested in but they have low stock of that item, you can buy it online and schedule an in-store pickup.
    That's a good idea. I'll probably do that just to be safe.

  7. #207
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    227

    Re: What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejmharris View Post
    You will find nothing in Ohio that they do not have at TPS. Phil is right that Jungle Jim's does have a nice selection for Ohio, but I normally go look and then go back to the beer selection.


    Mike
    Yeah, I'm not expecting to find anything in OH but I've just never been in a state-run store before and thought it would be interesting to check out.

  8. #208
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Commonwealth of KY
    Posts
    3,192

    Re: What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Jungle Jim's does have a nice beer selection, as does TPS.

  9. #209
    Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    1,476

    What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Didn't purchase anything, but put something on the bar.

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373407219.197497.jpg

  10. #210
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    105

    What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Didn't purchase anything, but put something on the bar.

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373407219.197497.jpg
    That. Is. Awesome.
    Ted: "I have to eat something."
    Don: "Doesn't ice count?"

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What rye did you purchase today - Spring/Summer 2013
    By Wryguy in forum American Rye Whiskey
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 13:31
  2. What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Spring 2013
    By jcg9779 in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 1074
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 20:18
  3. What Bourbon did you purchase today? - Summer 2011
    By hectic1 in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 401
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:39
  4. What bourbon did you purchase today? Summer '07
    By jbutler in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 17:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top