Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromLou View Post
Lots and lots of 2013 Old Forester Birthday Bourbon. Most of the stores here in Louisville only got minimal shipments and I got my one. Stopped in to liquor store outside of town and they had four boxes of it just sitting on an end cap. I don't know how they got that much, but it didn't look like it was moving fast, either. This store also had tons of Angel's Envy Rye, Woodford Four Wood, this year's Maker's Mark coaches edition, and some 2013 Four Roses Limited Edition Single Barrel.
OFbday is one limited that sticks around for a little while. We received a fair amount and it is moving steadily. Early reviews have been very good.

Were the prices for the limited releases at the place outside of louisville normal or inflated? I have seen some AE rye out there lately, not sure if more was released or these places dont have the clientele to sell it quickly. I would be curious to know where the 4R limited is. I would love to have a "backup" bottle.

Was the makers mark the pitino bottle? We sold out in 15 minutes and received more phone calls in the next week than even the bourbons named Van Winkle.