I'm technically not "new"...I think I joined this forum years ago but I only have a handful of posts so far and have never introduced myself. I plan to become more active. I tried bourbon about 10 years ago, loved it but stopped drinking for a number of years and recently (last month)came to the conclusion that my life would be better with a pour (or few) of bourbon a few times per week and my wife agreed. So here I am, a month later, with a nice and fast-growing (maybe TOO fast!) collection in my dining room.

So far I have a bottle each of: Buffalo Trace, Old Grand Dad 114, Ridgemont Reserve 1792, George Dickel No. 12, Fighting Cock, Old Weller Antique, Four Roses Single Barrel (regular one, 100 proof), Elijah Craig 12, Old Forester Signature.

It's a good start but there is SO MUCH MORE I would like to try!

In general, I love the flavors and aroma of bourbon and I love the fact that you can get EXCELLENT juice for less than $25 a fifth (where I live)...examples for me would be BT, OGD114, OWA and EC12 (among others I am sure)...and you can get VERY DECENT juice for less than $15/fifth (like Evan Williams Black)

Well, that's about it for now, glad to be here!