Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86
  1. #81
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    447

    Re: I'm Most Ashamed I've Never Tried...

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakScolari View Post
    I've never had any of the Four Roses products. Where should I start?
    I don't think I have had any bad FR, just different degrees of very good/GREAT! Don't think you can go wrong with any of them, but then again, I'm a huge fan of FR.

  2. #82
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,385

    Re: I'm Most Ashamed I've Never Tried...

    Quote Originally Posted by KySalesRep View Post
    I don't think I have had any bad FR, just different degrees of very good/GREAT! Don't think you can go wrong with any of them, but then again, I'm a huge fan of FR.
    ive enjoyed the barrel proof stuff, but not much else of theirs. but, my tastes are a bit peculiar in bourbon. 4R seems to be a very popular label here

  3. #83
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    447

    Re: I'm Most Ashamed I've Never Tried...

    Quote Originally Posted by 393foureyedfox View Post
    ive enjoyed the barrel proof stuff, but not much else of theirs. but, my tastes are a bit peculiar in bourbon. 4R seems to be a very popular label here
    I really like the barrel proof juice as well! And the gift shop guys are the best, very helpful and will even let you sample the private selections before you buy, if you ask nicely . My favorite yeasts, in no particular order are the V, K and O.

  4. #84
    Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    12,323

    Re: I'm Most Ashamed I've Never Tried...

    I don't know who at Four Roses we have to thank but I certainly appreciate being given the choices.
    We're Bourbon Geeks, it's who we are, it's what we do.

  5. #85
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    447

    Re: I'm Most Ashamed I've Never Tried...

    Quote Originally Posted by squire View Post
    I don't know who at Four Roses we have to thank but I certainly appreciate being given the choices.
    I'm not sure either, Squire, but I always try to brag on the gift shop employees whenever I'm down there. And I always thank Mr. Rutledge whenever I see him at tastings, he is very down to earth and seems like a great guy.

  6. #86
    Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    907

    I'm Most Ashamed I've Never Tried...

    OGD BIB : I like 114 so much that I usually grab that.
    WTRB : Seems pretty well thought of, but I always pass for something else.

    I'm a spice life type of drinker, so it's strange that I haven't gotten to these, but something else always calls my name.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top