Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Disciple

Re: Faultline Bourbon from K&L

Quote Originally Posted by CL View Post
    Coincidentally, earlier today I asked my daughter, in the SF bay area, to stop by K&L and pick up a bottle of Faultline. I decided to try it because I mostly grew up in WV, wanted to support John Little, and for $40 it's not too expensive. I am not a huge fan of LDI/MGP bourbon, but I thought it would make a nice addition to a future tasting at my house, for variety and for comparison to the SA OS 10 year.
    It will be good to hear your impressions CL and the comparison with the Smooth Ambler is perfect. I hope she is a good packer, or better yet, paying her a visit soon .
    Thad

BTOTY-2011

Virtuoso

I have to wait a while. She's bringing it back home with her at Christmas. I didn't want to make the bottle cost more by having her ship it.
    A man's got to know his limitations.

-Harry Callahan, Magnum Force

Virtuoso

Step one complete. My daughter picked up the Faultline bourbon for me today. I had her get two bottles to bring home at Christmas.

IMG_1303[1].jpgIMG_1304[1].jpg
    A man's got to know his limitations.

-Harry Callahan, Magnum Force

Bourbonian of the Year 2002 and Guru

The Nth Degree Distillery at the Party Source is well underway. I know their stills are ready to go because I saw them at Vendome.

As for the name of that distillery in Indiana, the correct name now is MGPI of Indiana. A lot of people got to know it as LDI, but it was only that for about 5 years. Real old-timers (including most of the locals) still call it Seagram's. The MGPI folks -- who are very nice and responsive -- don't care what you call it.