Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 674
  1. #551
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    179

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Vietish View Post
    For the Sydney folk, found a shop that stocks FR Yellow Roses. Goulburn Liquor on Brisbane St, Darlinghurst. Interesting store to say the least. They also have a bit of HW Double Rye for 85. Hudson for 95. EWSB for 75 and few other bits and pieces. Also stock all the Free Brothers Bitters if anyone is looking for it.
    Mate, if they had FRSB I would have told you. I can promise you that!

  2. #552
    Moderator and Bourbonian Of The Year 2014
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    2,898

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Picked up a bottle of High West Rendevous Rye at lunch time. Had to stop myself from buying up serveral bottles, but will definitely re-visit the store in a few more weeks

  3. #553
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    101

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by camduncan View Post
    Picked up a bottle of High West Rendevous Rye at lunch time. Had to stop myself from buying up serveral bottles, but will definitely re-visit the store in a few more weeks
    Which store in Brissy had these in ?

    On a good note everyone finally sort out the customs or should I say the DHL one they over charged my by $153, duty on 3 bottles was $110 which is cool by me for the four roses 125ann and limited ed as well as the Rockhill

  4. #554
    Moderator and Bourbonian Of The Year 2014
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    2,898

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    The one in Queens Plaza. They had a good range with BTAC, Four Roses, Rittenhouse BIB and Jeffersons to name a few I haven't seen often.

  5. #555
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    101

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by camduncan View Post
    The one in Queens Plaza. They had a good range with BTAC, Four Roses, Rittenhouse BIB and Jeffersons to name a few I haven't seen often.
    May have to pop in there in the next couple of weeks I think I know the one I got my Rittenhouse 25yrs rye from very good range and well priced too

  6. #556
    Moderator and Bourbonian Of The Year 2014
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    2,898

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie BTAC View Post
    May have to pop in there in the next couple of weeks I think I know the one I got my Rittenhouse 25yrs rye from very good range and well priced too
    If you're in the area of Queens Plaza and have time for a bourbon/coffee/catchup, let me know... My work is only 200 metres away and I can usually get away most days.

  7. #557
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    139

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Do they ship? What prices do they have Cam? What is Jefferson like?
    Thanks

  8. #558
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    101

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by camduncan View Post
    If you're in the area of Queens Plaza and have time for a bourbon/coffee/catchup, let me know... My work is only 200 metres away and I can usually get away most days.
    Now that's an offer I couldn't turn down, will let you know when I'm up

  9. #559
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    101

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbronwyn View Post
    Do they ship? What prices do they have Cam? What is Jefferson like?
    Thanks
    Give them a call I'm pretty sure they would

  10. #560
    Advanced Taster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    179

    Re: What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2013

    Staying up late to watch the last game of the Premier League and working my through a few glasses of KC.

    Lets go reds! YNWA!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Winter 2013
    By Stones in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:27
  2. What Rye Are You Drinking? Summer 2013
    By darylld911 in forum American Rye Whiskey
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 21:14
  3. What bourbon are you drinking? Summer 2013
    By Special Reserve in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 2208
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:42
  4. What bourbon are you drinking in Australia? - Summer 2011
    By Stones in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top