Okay, here we go…….

I'm one person that usually doesn't look forward to this time of year. I don't mind the new whiskeys coming out, or the fall release of the BTAC and Van Winkles, etc..etc…etc.. It bothers me because here on the site, we have to go through another bunch of threads about Pappy/Van Winkle stuff! Even though we've even tried to combine all things Van Winkle into one single thread, some of you folks just have to start another one. Sheeeesh. What's a mother to do? So, I thought to myself WTF? I'm just gonna start my own thread about Pappy/Van Winkle, and use the BOTM forum to do it. Nahhh neh ne nah neh!

Just kidding. (For the most part.) I know that Pappy 15 has been the BOTM before, but it's been a while. Besides, with the Van Winkle release upon us, I thought it would be a good time to make it the BOTM.

So have at it. Whatcha got to say about Pappy 15?

My thoughts, which I'll try and keep short and sweet; I like Pappy 15. The changes to Pappy 15 a couple of years ago have been pretty much discussed at length here in one thread or another. I, like a lot of people, tend to think that the current Pappy 15, while still good, isn't quite what the older bottlings were. The older Pappy 15 had more depth and character. That's pretty much it in nutshell. I could go on and on, but I'll just leave it at that.

Cheers, and Happy Pappy! Joe