Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Re: REMY & Bruichladdich - Products no longer available in the US via KLWines New...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Holy Hell, what a selection!
    my thoughts exactly.

ton of laddie 10 and rocks around here....for now (though not with prices that nice.)

Connoisseur

Re: REMY & Bruichladdich - Products no longer available in the US via KLWines New...

Quote Originally Posted by RVTsteve View Post
    my thoughts exactly.

ton of laddie 10 and rocks around here....for now (though not with prices that nice.)
    And remember, the sale is 15% off those prices.
    Tequila Tourist - Blog & Reviews
    Tequila Tourist on Facebook

There's the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power Way!

Advanced Taster

What store is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    What store is that?

K&L Wines is a store out in California with the main location in Redwood, CA near San Francisco with branches in SF and LA. They apparently sell a lot of scotch among other things via the internet (to those states it can ship to) and do a lot of private barrel whisky.

The Spirits Journal by David Driscoll, K&L Spirits Buyer (who is also an occasional poster here), often has an interesting take on the biz as well as the latest happenings in the store.
    That yella whiskey runnin' down my throat like honey dew vine water and I took another slash…

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
    Ne Illegitimi Carborundum

Advanced Taster

Oh Okay. I have used K&L before. Will have to beg them to ship the tubes.

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    What store is that?

The store in the photos is called Top Valu and is in the Twin Cities area. They have a single malt sale in Nov and take 15% every single malt. I've stocked up and have helped some others do the same.

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    The store in the photos is called Top Valu and is in the Twin Cities area. They have a single malt sale in Nov and take 15% every single malt. I've stocked up and have helped some others do the same.
    Yes... yes you have "helped" others, though my wife and CC may disagree with using the term "helped"

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by MtnDew View Post
    Yes... yes you have "helped" others, though my wife and CC may disagree with using the term "helped"
    My wife likes the tequila, but not so much the whiskey...so she's not all that thrilled about stocking up either. At least I have plenty of tequila for her.

Guru

Sorry, thought you were refering to the store in the title of the thread. But if you meant the pictures then I defer to Max as I had no idea which store it was.
    That yella whiskey runnin' down my throat like honey dew vine water and I took another slash…

Nullum Gratuitum Prandium
    Ne Illegitimi Carborundum

Connoisseur

My wife likes the tequila, but not so much the whiskey...so she's not all that thrilled about stocking up either. At least I have plenty of tequila for her.
    Mines the opposite, does not like tequila but loves whiskey, the peatier the better. Hence the request for the Octomore, that will be a birthday present for her