Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advanced Taster

Im thankful for SB

As we embark on a day full of food and bourbon, I want to give thinks for this site. I have been involved here for a little less than a year, but during that year I have learned so much and had so much fun. Its great to be among fellow enthusiast who are so willing to share their knowledge (and their bourbon). So cheers to the fellow members, as well s Jim for keeping his place up and functioning.

Disciple

Re: Im thankful for SB

SB truly is a great site of which we have been provided for sure,but the people here is what makes it truly special indeed.The mass of knowledge of which many senior members have provided and getting to know each individuals personality and style of post,always keeps things interesting!I myself have met a lot of members through this board provided before for us and a great many of which I now consider good friends.I truly enjoy all of the intervention between members and the great lengths many will go to help one another out,so for this Jim I tip my glass to thee.Happy Holidays Everyone!
    "To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human."
    Larry Wachowski

Advanced Taster

I'm thankful for SB as well. So much knowledge, so many willing to share opinions and notes. This really is a rare community. I'll raise a toast to everyone on the board. Sláinte Math everyone.

Connoisseur

Among the great many things for which most of are thankful, I certainly count "The Board" here at this wonderful forum for allowing us to so freely share with, learn from, and help one another. Our passion is never so completely enjoyed as when we share our experiences with like-minded folks at SB.com. So, Many Thanx to Jim, all the mods, and all the friends I've met here. Happy Thanksgiving!

Virtuoso

SB, my new bourbon buds, and the amazing Bardstown events have been the top highlight of 2013 for me. Cheers to Jim, and to each member that I count as a good friend. Enjoy your day with good health and better spirits.

Guru

Couldn't agree me - all the work that Jim does, our moderators, all those who participate. SB is a magical place - and I'm thankful to all those who make it possible. Cheers!
    Gary
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    "Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough." - Mark Twain
    "Because Whiskey Matters!" - David Perkins

Guru

Happy Thanksgiving you lousy drunkards!

I love many of you, can tolerate most, and have drink for the rest. It really is like family around here. Cheers!

Disciple

Agree with the message and all of the posts. I enjoy this site very much and appreciate all. It's great to have different tastes and those that I don't agree with I still read and enjoy. Who knows what my taste will be like in the future and I may join them at some point.

Happy & safe Thanksgiving to all!

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by MyOldKyDram View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving you lousy drunkards!

I love many of you, can tolerate most, and have drink for the rest. It really is like family around here. Cheers!
    I swear that's almost the same toast my Grandpa used to give!

Seriously though, great group of people...already looking forward to April Sampler.

Trippah and Admin

Hear hear...thanks for the great playground, Boss!
    My name is Joel Goodson. I deal in human fulfillment.
    I grossed over eight thousand dollars in one night. Time of your life, huh kid?