Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Guru

Just discovered Brew Dogs on Esquire TV

http://tv.esquire.com/shows/brew-dogs

Two young Scottish brewers travel and make local brews, for example lobster/clam ale in Boston, Fog water brew in San Francisco etc.

Guru

Re: Just discovered Brew Dogs on Esquire TV

That looks interesting, we get some of the Esquire stuff so I'm going to check.
    We're Bourbon Geeks, it's who we are, it's what we do.

Advanced Taster

It's a neat show. They did a feature on my city, Philadelphia, that I thought was pretty good. In general though. I found these guys to be a bit over the top and the schtick a little tiresome especially all the "extreme" beers they brew for each show. As a homebrewer, it's a little cringeworthy to see some of the stupid ideas they have

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by soonami View Post
    It's a neat show. They did a feature on my city, Philadelphia, that I thought was pretty good. In general though. I found these guys to be a bit over the top and the schtick a little tiresome especially all the "extreme" beers they brew for each show. As a homebrewer, it's a little cringeworthy to see some of the stupid ideas they have
    I will agree with that, but it is funny at times. Using a mash tub as a hot tub with Jim Koch was funny, although I'd have to think a bit before drinking that beer. The one they brewed while floating floating down the river in Portland went on way, way too long. It's a good show to laugh at and they do interact with some pretty good brewers which is worth the ~40 minutes (DVR it so I skip the ads).

-- Ravensfire
    "We're wanted men! we'll strike again! But first, let's have a beer" -- J Buffett