I don't drink the mass quantities that some do here...
...and I go through a decent amount of ETL, EH Taylor, Weller 12, OGD 114, WT101, etc....
BUT...I have a few special bottles that I have been sipping from (nursing) for many years and spraying with nitrogen to keep them from going downhill even faster than they are!
- Pappy 20 year (open 9 years)
- Hirsch 20 year (open 12 years)
- Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye (open 9 years)
- Weller 19 year (open 8 years)
- Olde St. Nick 20 year (open 13 years)
Every time I take a taste of one, it thrills me, but it chills me that I can no longer get any more (unless I have a spare body part I agree to donate)...
What bottles are you nursing? Do you believe in nursing? Do you have a nursing degree? Do you live in a nursing home?