Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Greetings from Taiwan!

Welcome aboard Vader the EW BIB is pretty good and pretty cheap.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider, is chaos for the fly.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vadertime View Post
    Well, that can be arranged, I'll be swinging through the ATLarge at some point in the next year or two. I was just down in the MaconGa a few months back, and I'll be returning at some point for sure. How is dusty hunting in GA? I have a few places in mind, but didn't have the time when I was back stateside. Cheers
    Well, I would say Georgia is hunted out, but every time someone says that about an area - someone finds something there But at least in my experience, it is slim pickin's down here.
    Gary
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    "Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough." - Mark Twain
    "Because Whiskey Matters!" - David Perkins

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vadertime View Post
    Chainwhip, I look forward to meeting up with ya. How does a Made in Taiwan PacNWer have a Bayou Bengal avatar? bATOn rOUGe baby! (I am a Go Dawgs kinda guy if you know what I mean).
    I grew up in the 504 so I'm an LSU & Saints fan . Football season cannot come soon enough but I'm looking forward to the LSU-UK Men's Basketball game coming up.

What the heck are you doing in Taipei?
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

"Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

Taster

Quote Originally Posted by ChainWhip View Post
    I grew up in the 504 so I'm an LSU & Saints fan . Football season cannot come soon enough but I'm looking forward to the LSU-UK Men's Basketball game coming up.

What the heck are you doing in Taipei?
    Well, I did an exchange program here, then a Masters program, and now working and pretty settled in. Just looking for more Bourbon!

Guru

Greetings from Taiwan!

Cool - well my mom just got back from Taiwan and they purchased a small flat close to the airport - we have our lodging covered between there and our family in Kaohsiung for our trip next year. Too bad the airport is so far out from Taipei.
    Last edited by ChainWhip; 03-17-2014 at 11:57.
    ¡Geaux Tigers! - ¡Visca el Barça!

"Really though, my hands are sore. The tool was doing it's thing with a flex hose." -Barrel_Proof

Taster

Quote Originally Posted by ChainWhip View Post
    Cool - well my mom just got back from Taiwan and they purchased a small flat close to the airport - we have our lodging covered between there and our family in Kaohsiung for our trip next year. Too bad the airport is so far out from Taipei.
    I bet there are some dusties in the Kaoh, there is a former GI bar area that probably has a liquor store in it that might have some old stock?