Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Enthusiast

Question on the number of bottles for Four Roses 2014 Limited Edition SB Release

Hello. I read a recent article reviewing that stated the Number of bottles for 2014 Four Roses LESB was to be 5,000 bottles.. However when I check the bottles I purchased this week.. My show 5019-5022 of 7122 suggesting there are 7122 bottles Not 5,000.. Am I looking at this wrong.. It sure looks like I have 4 bottles out of 7122.. Thoughts and opinions on this. Thanks in advance Creggor

Guru

Re: Question on the number of bottles for Four Roses 2014 Limited Edition SB Release

Some people like to quote what is supposedly released to the US market only and not the total number. Whatever is on your bottle should be correct for total number produced. Total number produced is what everyone has gone by up until a couple of years ago when someone started trying to list numbers for different markets.
    Last edited by smknjoe; 07-11-2014 at 17:10.
    I've never tried GTS with any sort of soda. Maybe I'm missing out; but I'm OK with that.

Enthusiast

Re: Question on the number of bottles for Four Roses 2014 Limited Edition SB Release

Hi SmkJoe.. That was my thinking also.. 7122 total bottles released.. At least that is the opinion I have to go with after seeing the numbers on the bottles I have on hand.. I have to feel otehrs will also show the bottle they have against the 7122 number..Creggor

Yes, mine is 7122 as above

Enthusiast

Ok So it looks like the 5,000 bottles being mentioned is not correct.. I am going with 7122 bolltles for this years 2014 FRLESB release.. Oh buy the way I did buy two additional bottles.. Looing forward to the LE release later this summer..Creggor

7122 was the total bottle release. Just over 5,000 for the US market. The rest went to Europe & Japan.

Enthusiast

Ok Thanks.. That explains why this review i read stated 5,000 bottles.. They must have been stating the number of bottles for release in the USA.. I got very fortunate.. I now may have a bottle or two to trade for something else I may like to have.. Creggor