Howdy Folks!

I know you've been wonderin' what bourbon to use on your steaks and such. Well ponder no more. *THE* bourbon to use is Hancock's President's Reserve. It's rather pricey at forty smackers a bottle, but it does come in its own liquor cabinet. Last Sunday I mixed equal portions of Hancock's with Lea & Perrins' Traditional Steak Sauce with spectacular results. *Believe it* This *is* the real deal. Smooth & delicious. It's everything you've ever wanted in a great great steak marinade. Cook over a real charcoal fire in a kettle grill of course.

My wife Vickie has just brewed up a batch of Burgoo. One wiff tells me that there is a goodly amount of Hancock's President's Reserve contained within. It smells very much like that wonderful stuff served with pride in the Old Talbert Tavern in Bardstown. When cooking with bourbon I highly recommend Hancock's President's Reserve - a single barrel pour from the fine folks at Buffalo Trace. Ask for it by name - Hancock's President's Reserve. You'll be glad you did.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.