I bottled my brew this evening. Man, bottling is a pain in the @ss. I took another gravity and it had fallen to 1.016. I tasted my new, flat beer and it is comming along quite nicely. The sharpness has faded considerably and the beer is becomming quite floral in the nose.

So, I boiled 3/4 cup corn sugar with 2 cups water for 5 minutes to sterilize. After cooling I added the syrup to my bottling bucket (5 gallon plastic bucket with a ball valve drain). I then racked my beer from the secondary to the botting bucket, thus mixing the sugar and the beer. This will effectively "recharge" the yeast still in the beer and cause another, smaller fermentation inside the bottle. After 2-3 weeks the beer will be carbonated by the CO2 released during this fermentation.

I filled a combination of 12 and 16oz bottles. I'll begin tasting them in about 7 days to check for carbonation. They should be at their peak around festival time.

P.S. Sorry there are no pictures of this process, but Leslie was away and I was doing the bottling by myself, and I only have 2 hands