For most of my adult life I have been a tequila drinker. However, last October I was at a freinds house and all he had was Jack Daniels. Since it had been years since I tasted JD I thought I would give it a try. To my surprise I enjoyed the taste. Over the next few weeks I found myself ordering JD every time I went out. I was still liking it, so I thought I would buy my first bottle of "bourbon". So the day before New Years Eve I went to the liquor store and was on my way to the register with a bottle of JD. However, a bottle of Knob Creek caught my eye. I asked the clerk his thougths on both and before I could finish the question he was pointing to KC. So I bought it. I absolutly enjoyed every drop. It was during my first bottle of KC that I joined this board. I finished the bottle in 10 days. I then bought a bottle of ER 10yr 90 proof. No as good as KC, but I finished it in 12 days. Back to KC and that lasted all of 11 days. I think I like the punch of the stronger proof. Since then I have become somewhat charmed by bourbon. I have done a great deal of reading on the subject. I think I'm on to something. Any suggestions on where to go from here? Thanks for letting me share my first steps.