While touring several of the distilleries earlier this year, I noticed that the Quality Control departments all used what are referred to as "nosing" glasses. In construction, not unlike a wine glass, but more extruded like a champagne flute to concentrate vapors at the top. If memory serves correctly, these glasses had a fill line on them as well.
I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to find same. I don't have a problem with purchasing an entire case if need be. Does anyone know of a source for these?


Jim Butler
Straightbourbon.com Staff