Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Bourbonian of the Year 2002 and Guru

The Bourbon Country Reader

Jim hasn't said anything about blatant commercial plugs so here's mine.

I just put the latest issue of The Bourbon Country Reader into the mail. This issue contains part one of an E. H. Taylor biography (Father of the Modern Bourbon Industry) and an article about new medical research supporting the health benefits of moderate drinking. I also review Old Weller Antique.

The Bourbon Country Reader is the only publication for hard core bourbon lovers. It covers American whiskey only, accepts no advertising and is not affiliated with any distillery or whiskey marketer. For more info, go to my website at http://cowdery.home.netcom.com.

For a free issue, send me a self-addressed stamped envelope. For a 1-year subscription (6 issues), send me a check for $15 (USA only, $21 US for subscriptions mailed outside the USA). Send to: Made and Bottled in Kentucky, PMB No. 298, 3712 North Broadway, Chicago, IL 60613-4198

- chuck

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: The Bourbon Country Reader

I Love the Bourbon Country Reader! Publisher/Editor/Writer Chuck Cowdery always gives you the straight shot on bourbon. His research is impeccable. He's always got his ear to the ground for bourbon news. If there's a hot bourbon story you'll read about it first in "The Bourbon Country Reader".
    I look forward to every issue, and I am never disapointed!

Linn S.

Bourbonian of the Year 2002 and Guru

Re: The Bourbon Country Reader

Thanks, Linn.

--Chuck Cowdery