Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A sad sight...

Bourbonian of the Year 2003 and Super Moderator

Re: A sad sight...

Just keep messing with your products, Wild Turkey. Maybe you can lose all of your customers.
    What Tim said!!

Connoisseur

Just keep messing with your products, Wild Turkey. Maybe you can lose all of your customers.
    What Tim said!!
    Me too. Won't it be cool if Wild Turkey had someone of Ken Weber's calibre who would visit here like he does??? (Hi Ken!!)

Cheers,

Ken

Connoisseur

Won't it be cool if Wild Turkey had someone of Ken Weber's calibre who would visit here like he does???
    My guess is they probably check in here from time to time, just to keep their finger on the pulse of their clientele. My only evidence of that is the red-carpet treatment the SB.com people got last year. Evidently the year before a group of SB.com people were openly accused of "trespassing" and were treated rudely while doing a WT tour. Once word of that got out, we got first-class VIP treatment along with Jimmy Russell.

Pure speculation on my part, but I think they're listening.

Advanced Taster

RR 101 A Fine Tip.

Well, I had a good pour of RR 101 last night and I have to say I think it's real fine stuff! Have had that opinion since I first tasted it. IMHO they've screwed with a fine product! Tom

Connoisseur

Won't it be cool if Wild Turkey had someone of Ken Weber's calibre who would visit here like he does???
    My guess is they probably check in here from time to time, just to keep their finger on the pulse of their clientele. My only evidence of that is the red-carpet treatment the SB.com people got last year. Evidently the year before a group of SB.com people were openly accused of "trespassing" and were treated rudely while doing a WT tour. Once word of that got out, we got first-class VIP treatment along with Jimmy Russell.

Pure speculation on my part, but I think they're listening.
    Listening is wonderful but full participation would be so much better.

Ken

Enthusiast

Just goes to show you don't mess with the folks from SB.com!!!
    Ken

Mr. Anal Retentive Bourbon Drinker

Well the 90 proof WT RR has now made it to West Coast. I picked up the last bottle on the shelf of the 101 proof at my local liquor store....

Connoisseur

Well the 90 proof WT RR has now made it to West Coast. I picked up the last bottle on the shelf of the 101 proof at my local liquor store....
    Me too, I've been finding a few here and there... Found three this weekend. Snap 'em up while they can be got. The good news is the 90 proof is still very tastey. I prefer the 101 but if it has to disappear, this is a good replacement.

Cheers,

Ken