Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Apprentice

A good cigar, a yellow lab, Elmer T. Lee and me

I spent the last 5 months in Louisville Kentucky (me being a native Northern Californian) and have been home for almost two weeks. I just wanted to thank you all for helping me out for the last few months while on the road, I developed an appreciation for Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey and fine Cigars while on the road. I managed to bring home some Elijah Craig 12 and 18, Tons of Wild Turkey, Elmer T. Lee, Eagle rare (90 and 101), Blantons, Birthday Bourbon, on and on, but tonight I had the chance to sit outside and enjoy the fruits of my labors. I sipped some damn fine Elmer T. Lee, petted my old yellow lab (who was diagnosed, in my ansence, with cataracs) and smoked a damn fime Drew Estate Cigar. Couldn't have done it without you all, thank you very much. Keep up the good work. Oh, and, in the process, I discovered Binny's, and have some duplicates on the way so I can indulge in popping some new corks without disrupting the bunker in the mean time. Thank you VERY much!
    Jim

Guru

Re: A good cigar, a yellow lab, Elmer T. Lee and me

I'm glad you had such a fine time in Kentucky. If I were there that long, I'd need a tractor-trailer to get all my bourbon home. Pet the lab for me.
    Joe

Connoisseur

Re: A good cigar, a yellow lab, Elmer T. Lee and m

sounds like a great score! Always good to start filling up the bunker with the things you like.

Bevmo has some decent prices too and they have a frequent shopper card that give you 5-10% off purchases.

Sorry to hear about your Lab. I hope everything turns out alright. Labs are the best! Greg.

I spent the last 5 months in Louisville Kentucky (me being a native Northern Californian) and have been home for almost two weeks. I just wanted to thank you all for helping me out for the last few months while on the road, I developed an appreciation for Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey and fine Cigars while on the road. I managed to bring home some Elijah Craig 12 and 18, Tons of Wild Turkey, Elmer T. Lee, Eagle rare (90 and 101), Blantons, Birthday Bourbon, on and on, but tonight I had the chance to sit outside and enjoy the fruits of my labors. I sipped some damn fine Elmer T. Lee, petted my old yellow lab (who was diagnosed, in my ansence, with cataracs) and smoked a damn fime Drew Estate Cigar. Couldn't have done it without you all, thank you very much. Keep up the good work. Oh, and, in the process, I discovered Binny's, and have some duplicates on the way so I can indulge in popping some new corks without disrupting the bunker in the mean time. Thank you VERY much!
    Jim