Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Trace

Hybrid View

Buffalo Trace

Hello. I have been looking for a botle of Buffalo Trace,
    haven't found it yet. What can I expect to pay for a bottle if I ever find one?? Thanks.

Enthusiast

Re: Buffalo Trace

I had the same problem. I am out here in California which does not receive shipments of it yet. Best advice I can give is order online from a company like Binny's. I think it's 18 dollars or so and shipping isn't that expensive.

Enthusiast

Binny's is a great place to find Buffalo Trace and many other single barrel products that Brett has personally selected. Out in CA, you may want to try www.applejack.com. They are closer and perhaps the freight will be less. Still, Binny's is hard to beat.

Ken

Moderator and Bourbonian Of The Year 2014

Binny's is a great place to find Buffalo Trace and many other single barrel products that Brett has personally selected. Out in CA, you may want to try www.applejack.com. They are closer and perhaps the freight will be less. Still, Binny's is hard to beat.
    I'll second the comments on Binnys from an International viewpoint as well. They've always been professional, helpful and friendly in my dealings with them. The only draw-back is the cost of shipping and customs to get bottles to my door

Oh, and my next order....definately another bottle of Buffalo Trace and my first bottle of Elmer T Lee

Guru

Someone does need to explain the lack of BT out here in Southern California. To here about the fine quality and then be "shut out" is a bit disappointing.

Someone does need to explain the lack of BT out here in Southern California...
    Been there, done that:
    Buffalo Trace -- Available in California?

Advanced Taster

I just bought a 1.75 for $31.00. The 750 usually goes for $17.99.

Novice

Utah is not very original when it comes to selection. Our stores are state operated but they do bring in BT and ER. The BT is going for $19.99 for 750 ml and the ER is at $26.99 again only in 750 ml.

Don't give up don't ever give up.

Utah is not very original when it comes to selection. Our stores are state operated but they do bring in BT and ER. The BT is going for $19.99 for 750 ml and the ER is at $26.99 again only in 750 ml.

Let's hear it for Buffalo Trace in Utah! Same price as Jim Beam Black and (to me) a lot tastier.

John

Virtuoso

Re: Utah State Stores

But the impressive thing about Utah state stores is that they bring in Rittenhouse Rye ($12.99).

I just found that there's a state store a few blocks from my Murray, Utah clients. Utah may be the closest source to California for this elixir.

Roger