My uncle just got back from his Kentucky trip with pictures from the various tours. At the maker's mark tour, he got a picture of a bottle that was intentionally dipped deeper than the rest, I suppose as a novelty for customers. What do they call this?

Also, he just came home with Mr. Charles Cowdery's book, "Bourbon, Straight", which he received as a gift in a business meeting.