Hello,

Well, having been interested for years, I'm just discovering the whiskey nowadays. I tried Jim Beam Black for the first time, and the taste was really fascinating, so I'm very likely to be a bourbon fan.

This site is what I've been looking for! Full of information, history, tradition, and so son. This is a great treasure for somone like me-from the other side of Atlantic-miles miles away...

Now, I have a question of "entry level": As I saw on the main site, there are many brands but relatively few distillers of bourbon. Does this mean that in fact there are fewer different bourbons than it seems(Like different brand cars of GM)? Given that more than one brand includes the bourbon from the same distillary...For example "Bulleit" is stated as a brand but not as a distiller. Then, is it only a product of Four Roses? On the other hand, Bulleit Family is also telling about their own history, tradition, methods, etc. on their website. Yes, I'm a bit confused. What's the differetiating factor between the brands of the same distiller?

Thanks...I really like this site, and already started enjoying bourbon...