Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Connoisseur

Re: BOTM, 6/06: PVW 15yo

Quote Originally Posted by drli View Post
    Wifey said... those bottles are for Christmas... So, have to wait until then to open one. I have tried the 10y 107P before. But.. hey.. those bottles are hard to get here in N Cal. 1st chance I have ever seen and I jumped on it. I got the last 2 bottles from BevMo.com. in the state of CA. Cost me ~$40 per bottle after tax.

Need to work harder on getting some more 10y 107. I really liked that last year around this time.

SCREEEEECH!!!! Stop the bus. I have one PVW15 at the BEVMO down the street, and two more at another. I haven't even been to the other six in my area. BEVMO's online inventory is nowhere near accurate. Always call the store to check the stock.

Welcome to the board by the way. Whereabout's in Norcal are you at?

Im in San Jose, but I had to go to Fremont to get my 2 bottles. Around here.. If there are more bottles, they will be gone by Christmas. Could always try to order online from HiTimes.... but who knows... Binnys or Sams??

Guru

I picked up the last bottle that the BevMo in Ranho Cucamonga had just this evening. Online they claimed to have 4. Beware indeed.
    Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.

Bob Marley.

Really, if I search BevMo.com ship to Ca... They don't show any 15y bottles. This is strange, but possible. You show 4, I show 0. As for actually store count.. I dont know... Would be nice if they did have alot more. Althought I havent tried any as of yet. I know it will be GOOD. And I know I would like access to lots more.

Oh, BTW... New to SB.com.. but not new to Bourbon. I have tried most of the past BOTM. But will not re-try J. B. White... Grew up on Black Velvet. Loved the ads in the 70's.... Now cant stand the stuff.

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by SBOmarc View Post
    I picked up the last bottle that the BevMo in Ranho Cucamonga had just this evening. Online they claimed to have 4. Beware indeed.

YOU BASTARD!!!!!

I was heading up there this week to pick up some parts for work. That was on my list.

Oh, well.

well, stop by with something better .. and we can taste! and dont bring that calf foot that you got in mexico. That thing steped in Sh*t!