Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Advanced Taster

old gran dad and coca cola black!

somtimes i enjoy a cocktail. one day going through a mini mart for a liter of coke, i found them to be completly out. i seen this coca cola black, and decided to give it a shot. i tried it out with some OGD, and wow! a very nice alternative to bourbon and coke. i drink it 1 to 3, OGD to coca cola black with ice.....how nice!
    "Always carry a large flagon of whisky in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."
    W.C. Fields (1880-1946)

Connoisseur
    All that I know is that I had some Coke Blac a while a back and almost yacked all over the sack. (what? it rhymes)

I seriously did NOT like the stuff. I can't believe that Coke even came out with it.

What exactly is Coca Cola Black?
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTower
    What exactly is Coca Cola Black?
    It's a coffee-like beverage made by Coke. I think it is there answer to the popular "energy" drinks (e.g., Red Bull). It tastes like highly-sweetened coffee.
    John B

"Drinking when we are not thirsty and making love at all seasons… that is all there is to distinguish us from other animals."

Enthusiast
    It is pretty disgusting BUT i am not a coffee drinker so that may explain my reaction to it. I cant think of a better way to ruin a good whiskey! :-)

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by TnSquire
    It is pretty disgusting BUT i am not a coffee drinker so that may explain my reaction to it. I cant think of a better way to ruin a good whiskey! :-)
    Try Diet Dr. Pepper... I had a girl friend in college who drank Scotch and diet DP. Tastes even worse than it sounds....
    John B

"Drinking when we are not thirsty and making love at all seasons… that is all there is to distinguish us from other animals."