Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

Thread: My compliments

Bourbonian of the Year 2002 and Guru

My compliments

My compliments to whoever (Jim?) put this new section in place. It's one thing to create a new section, but I appreciate the extra effort of selecting some appropriate recent threads to stock it with. Innovations that make this site more inviting to new members are good for all of us.

Connoisseur

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cowdery
    My compliments to whoever (Jim?) put this new section in place. It's one thing to create a new section, but I appreciate the extra effort of selecting some appropriate recent threads to stock it with. Innovations that make this site more inviting to new members are good for all of us.
    I'll second that and raise a glass to Jim and/or whoever we should thank. Cheers!!!
    "All I can say is that I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me".....Winston Churchill

Connoisseur

Thumbs up

Well I put a post saying we should have a newbie forum (see Software issues forum) and Jim just cliamed he had already thought of it, immediately after I posted it.

Jim, this is a great addition keep up the good work!
    Tim

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Advanced Taster
    Great addition, Jim. Thanks!
    Mmm, dat's good!
    Pappy's Friend

The Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by cowdery
    You're welcome folks. All in a day's work.
    Jim Butler
    Straightbourbon.com

Taster

Re: My compliments

This could be the most enjoyable ongoing forums on the web. Technically were not drinking alone anymore which eliminates question #3 of the "are you an alcoholic" questionair. Seriously joining and sharing stories and drinks with you guys at SB.com has been great fun and I'ts only been a week. Cheers to the genious that lie behind the site and a toast to all who make every new member feel welcome.