Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Taster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    71

    New and need some advice

    Hey guys and gals, i love bourbon and i live in Ga. Nobody around here has George T. Stag.. whats a man got to do to get some?? anyone around in ga know a store to get some??

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Louisville, then LA, back to Louisville
    Posts
    41

    Binny's

    Opps. I thought www.Binnys.com would have it...but they don't seem to. That's odd. The Stagg should still be found, as it's not hard to find in Louisville as of today. The Weller, Sazerac and Handy are pretty scarce only a week after the release.
    Last edited by lovejones; 10-31-2006 at 19:15.

  3. #3
    Guru
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Eastern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by lovejones
    Opps. I thought www.Binnys.com would have it...but they don't seem to.
    Binny's has it. Just give 'em a call.
    Joe
    Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

    "Bourbon.....It's cheaper than therapy!!"

  4. #4
    Taster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    71
    well i need a place in ga to get it. No store can ship to ga, ga law won't allow it..

  5. #5
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Decatur GA
    Posts
    322
    Earlier inquiries, made after much searching, has revealed that Stagg is not distributed in GA. I've found some in FL, or you might try TN if you're in that end of the state.

    It's unfortunate that not everything makes it here, but stick around a bit and you'll realize a lot of people have it much worse.

    Welcome, and good luck.

    Bob

  6. #6
    Taster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    71
    thanks bud. Ordered some GD114 today. I was actually born and lived in Decatur till i was 5. Dad had a business there till 2001. Lived in Avondale Estates.

  7. #7
    Taster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    71
    picked up some ogd114 and its great.. but boy will it catch up to ya quick...

  8. #8
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Decatur GA
    Posts
    322
    OGD 114 is a favorite of mine. I've always found it free of any real alcohol harshness to remind you that it's 114. Which means you can get a little further along on alcohol effect quicker than you expect.

    Got a hair cut in Avondale the other day. Since moving from Cobb, I keep looking for a good barber, preferably one younger than me (I've retired two so far). Fortunately, finding the reliable liquor stores was easier.

    Bob

  9. #9
    Bourbonian Of The Year 2013 and Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Just East of the Big Chicken, GA
    Posts
    5,952
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA
    OGD 114 is a favorite of mine. I've always found it free of any real alcohol harshness to remind you that it's 114. Which means you can get a little further along on alcohol effect quicker than you expect.

    Got a hair cut in Avondale the other day. Since moving from Cobb, I keep looking for a good barber, preferably one younger than me (I've retired two so far). Fortunately, finding the reliable liquor stores was easier.

    Bob
    The 114 is an excellent pour for sure. Ya'lls discussion has reminded me that I'm out of it!! I'll fix that tomorrow.
    Best haircut in Cobb is at Bob's BTW. This wouldn't be where you went, is it Bob?

    JOE

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe
    ...Best haircut in Cobb is at Bob's BTW. This wouldn't be where you went, is it Bob?

    JOE
    Bob the Barber bobs Bob?!
    Tim

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Gift advice
    By BobA in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 17:22
  2. New to Bourbon, need advice
    By SpanKy in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 18:03
  3. Thanks all for the Advice from a Newbie
    By SpanKy in forum General Bourbon Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 08:44
  4. Flask advice
    By welshman in forum Paraphernalia
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top