Here are the last of my Pictures.
1. Exposion Proof Light in Elevater
2. Date written on Rack 10/16/52
3. Another shot of the Space to get to the barrels inbetween the racks.
4. First Level section C sections 5&6 I got my Wooden barrel Shock here.
5.Writing on the wall my old friend Shorty Keller who was a Leed men
6. More wall writing on a wall my Old Friend Walt Harrington. It was walt that ran the Kinsey Benifit Club selling chance tickets which had some winners and the rest went into a fund for People out sick.
I hope to go back to Warehouse H one last time soon. It was a sad but good thing as I was able to post pictures from my two trips in.
Dave Z -- It Seems All The Nicest People Drink Old Hickory
America's Most Magnificent Bourbon