Well now hee are some more shots including a shot of Me ad Ethan rolling Barrels to the elevator in one of the warehouses.
1. Well here is Ethan and I working the Barrel lift in one of the old Explosion proof warhouses.
2. Me Ethan and Rd with Ethans new toy a Bourbon Barrel head dated 1962. For a 72 gal whiskey Barrel even then we had some big Barrels!
3. Barrel on the lift
4.Lookng over the high bank to the river at the old Kinsey water intake plant I finally was able to work around warehouse D&E to get this shot
5. A zoom shot over the bank of the water plant. It was there the guys got the fish they put in he old fermentes.
6.Writting on Old Kinsey B Warehouse, B and A were the very first warehouses at insey built in around the mid to late 1890's.
7. Looking in what is left of Old warehouse B.
8.This is where Dickie Pfiefer worked keeping all the Old Kinsey trucks and cars running. Stone and dirt floor just a home made bay with a radiator hanging from the home made ceiling for heat.
9.Looking at where the still and tunnel were at the door way that used to bring you down to the tunnel.
10.A shot from Sunday a week From the fire tower looking at the fire escape for warehouse S.
11. Writing on beam in warehouse D
Well I have a couple more for some time Later so enjoy and please look at the pictures on to other two threads also.
It Seems All The Nicest People Drink Old hickory
America's Most Magnificent Bourbon