Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fng Alert!!

Enthusiast

Fng Alert!!

Hello all!

Name's Mike and I am from Louisvlle, KY. I started getting into Bourbon roughly 10-12 years ago. I'm not a stranger to the SB website, but just realized there was a forum attached!

Currently I am fixating on Noah's Mill and the bottle of George T. Stagg that I just picked up after nearly a year's search. For whatever reason I always seemed to miss the releases...

Anyhoo, I look forward to checking out the boards, learning some stuff and BSing about Bourbon.

I'll search the boards later, but I am also interested in what other spirits Bourbon drinkers enjoy...if such talk is allowed

Guru

Re: Fng Alert!!

Welcome Ironhead. Other spirits? Well, bourbon is my first love but I also enjoy a good rum and I have a small selection of Scotch. I haven't tried the Noah's Mill but the Stagg is right fine pour. Tonight for me was Eagle Rare 17 (ER17) and some Van Winkle Lot B. Cheers.

Connoisseur

First off, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

Second, the other spirits which I enjoy are: Bourbon, Rye, Tennesee Whiskey, any other American Whiskey, Bourbon again and finally Bourbon.

Connoisseur

Wecome! Bourbons my first choice and tonight I am enjoying a nice pour of VW Lot B...I also enjoy Irish Whiskey...Red Breast my current favorite of those. I envy you your location....
    Todd

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by IronHead View Post
    Hello all!

I'll search the boards later, but I am also interested in what other spirits Bourbon drinkers enjoy...if such talk is allowed
    Welcome Mike!

Look at the forum pages, you will have to scroll down, and you will see Other American Whiskey, Other American Whiskey Tasting, Foreign Whiskey, and Non-Whiskey Alcohol.

Ed
    Bourbon makes me happy.

Go Fighters!

OK I am replying because I cannot figure out what "Fng" means? I have one vulgar idea in my mind, but not sure if that is the meaning.

As for what I drink, it's bourbon or rye for whiskey. Don't care for scotch or Irish. Love beer and love tequuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa .
    C

"everybody defamates from miles away
    but face to face
    they haven't got a thing to say"

Guru

Welcome aboard Mike.

I drink mostly bourbon and rye, occasionally Irish (favorite is Redbreast) , scotch, and brandy once in a blue moon. never acquired a taste for beer (I'm probably in the minority there) and red wine every so often.

Enthusiast

Virus, FNG= F'ing New Guy

Virtuoso

Quote Originally Posted by IronHead View Post
    Virus, FNG= F'ing New Guy
    Welcome Ironhead to the finest board east and west of the Pecos! Glad you informed as to the meaning of FNG. I am still in that category as well on here so I am familiar with those letters as well.....just waiting on you to clear up the mystery!

My favorites are bourbon, bourbon and well........more bourbon. Occasionally, in the summer months, I will hit a bottle or two of Tanqueray (sp?) for some G & Ts.

Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Old Lamplighter View Post
    Welcome Ironhead to the finest board east and west of the Pecos! Glad you informed as to the meaning of FNG. I am still in that category as well on here so I am familiar with those letters as well.....just waiting on you to clear up the mystery!

My favorites are bourbon, bourbon and well........more bourbon. Occasionally, in the summer months, I will hit a bottle or two of Tanqueray (sp?) for some G & Ts.
    That is a nice gin. And a nice drink. You should try a Tanqueray martini next time it gets hot!

Ed
    Bourbon makes me happy.

Go Fighters!