Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.

Thread: Hello to all

Novice

Hello to all

I have been lurking here for awhile now reading up on old threads and thought I should finally get around to introducing myself. My name is Joe and I was born, raised, and still live in Louisville Ky. Which is good for me, because I don't know about you guys but..... I Love bourbon. My wife doesn't really understand my obsession with bourbon but I still love her and she is slowly coming around. She is more of a wine drinker and is slowly, one sip at a time, realizing that she might be a closet bourbon lover. There is always hope.

The bourbon knowledge on this board amazes me everytime I open a thread. This site has really opened up my eyes to new and different aspects of the industry and I look forward to checking the board on a daily basis.

I'll keep it brief for now so, thanks for having me here and I look forward to meeting some of you guys maybe at the sampler, the KBF or just hanging out here on this great site.

Joe

Disciple

Re: Hello to all

Welcome aboard Joe!

Re: Hello to all

Welcome Joe!
    Like you say, the knowledge of some of the members on this board is second to none, and since I joined last year, I have learnt so much I didn't know. It's a great learning experience and a great place to make friends!
    Although a pity that KY is not in Australia!

Scott
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra