As I was sitting in a US airport on March 18, 2002, CNN Airport News featured a story on a special reserve bourbon. Because of the interruptions for flight announcements, and the glare from the windows behind the TVs, I was unable to determine who the manufacturer was and what the bourbon was.

From what I could hear, I learned that this is the oldest continuous bourbon distiller in the US; the annual bottling was very small; either three- or six-thousand bottles per year. Aging was 15 years I think (although after perusing your site, I may be mistaken and aging could be longer). The story started out that this distillery was the oldest bourbon distillery in Kentucky/US. They use the country's (perhaps the world's?) oldest (or maybe it was largest?) limestone building for storing the caskets during the aging process.

The Jefferson's Reserve graphic at straightbourbon.com today reminded me of tv image of the bottle I saw on CNN (airport). Of course I realize that many bottles look alike, so I may be mistaken.

I hope these scant clues can help; I appreciate any insight you experts can assist me with!

Thanks!