Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Disciple

Re: Four Roses Salutes Rutledge with "Barrel Strength" Limited-Edition Bourbon

Four Roses has stopped taking reservations for the 40th FRBS. Looks like it will appearin stores near the KBF.
    Jeff Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by HighTower View Post
    With the new Four Roses Barrel Proof being available at this years KBF, it brings me to ask......Is there anyone going to the KBF that lives somewhere that you can ship alcohol from, that wouldn't mind picking me up 3 bottles of this bourbon, and then sending it to Australia? I can send payment prior to the festival.
    If anyone can and is willing to help me, please PM me or drop me an email.

Thanks in advance!
    Scott
    Maybe nobody wants to ship to Australia? I have a good friend that lives in Florida that could send it on to me, so with the KBF only days away from starting, is there anyone who would be willing to get me 3 bottles of this fine bourbon and ship them to Florida? Again, I can pay in advance!
    Thanks
    Scott
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Guru

Three bottles may be next to impossible. I just talked to Yumiko at Four Roses. This bourbon is now on allotment and issued, only one bottle per person at the gift shop. Good luck getting three.
    Joe
    Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

"Bourbon.....It's cheaper than therapy!!"

Guru

Too bad... Rutledge deserves this kind of recognition (a label bearing his name) that his peers have received)... He has done so much for the industry and to expand and enhance the $R brand.

Quote Originally Posted by BourbonJoe View Post
    Three bottles may be next to impossible. I just talked to Yumiko at Four Roses. This bourbon is now on allotment and issued, only one bottle per person at the gift shop. Good luck getting three.
    Joe
    John B

"Drinking when we are not thirsty and making love at all seasons… that is all there is to distinguish us from other animals."

Connoisseur

So this wont be sold in NY? Only at the gift shop?

Bourbonian of the Year 2002 and Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vange View Post
    So this wont be sold in NY? Only at the gift shop?
    No, it is being sold in the only two US markets where any Four Roses is sold, which is Kentucky and New York.

Incidentally, for all of you who think all the best stuff is leaving the country, this is only being released in the USA.

Connoisseur

Chuck, thanks for the info. Do you happen to know who the distributor or which stores may carry it or should I ask 4Roses?

Bourbonian of the Year 2002 and Guru

Any retailer who currently has any Four Roses product likely will at least have the opportunity to buy some of the Barrel Strength. Same with distributors.

Bourbonian of the Year 2004 and Guru

Scott,

Did anyone find a bottle for you?
    Colonel Bettye Jo Boone
    Industrial Maintenance
    Technician/Journeyperson
    Heaven Hill Distilleries
    Bardstown, Kentucky

I have at least 1 up my sleeve at this point Bettye Jo.
    I will find out tomorrow if I will get the other 2 I am chasing.

Many thanks to .......you know who you are!

Scott
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra