Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Site

Bourbonian of the Year 2003 and Super Moderator

Re: Great Site

Welcome to the site Pill_Man.

Bobby Cox

Apprentice

Re: Follow Up

Yeah! Just bought it tonight. I found a 1.75l of Bonded? 100 proof. It has a stronger taste than the Evan Black I have been drinking. But I like it. Can anyone explain Bonded to me.
    thanks
    signed
    DeWanzo

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Follow Up

Yes DeWanzo! Chuck Cowdery can! Actually I can too. I bumped the "Straight vs. Bonded" thread for you because it contains quite a bit of in depth discussion rather than my just pumping out a textbook definition. Enjoy.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Disciple

Yeah Pill_Man WELCOME TO BOURBONIA!!!!!!!!!!!

here you will get some wonderful information and great conversation to go with that bourbon & cigar combo!

TomC

Guru

I will get in trouble, but I also love good cognac. I have pretty much switched to bourbon for tha past year or so, but I have some very nice cognacs, too. What do you like?

Tim

Taster

So far, my experiences in Bourbon have only been, Maker's Mark (red seal), Jefferson Reserve, and Old Rip Van Winkle 10 years old.

Among my favorite Cognacs are: A. de Fussigny Cigar blend, Camus XO, Hine Family Reserve, and the one-and-only glass of Louis XIII I ever had (WAY out of my price range!).

Doug...
    Ain't Life Grand?! ~
    ____________________ ~
    (___<<M>>____________}}}

Guru

Ahh, I have never tried any of those cognacs. I am probably too middle of the road. My favorites that I currently have are a Remy-Martin XO and a Courvossier VSOP. I also love Remy-Martin VSOP, but I am out.

I also have about a third of a bottle of Grand Marnier 150th Anniversary (I know its not cognac, but it is made from cognac) that is simply wonderful. I've been working on that bottle for 12 years, so far. It is too expensive and too good to drink up all at once.

Buy yourself a bottle of Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit. I'm sure you'll love it.

Tim

Enthusiast

Since this is of topic, I'll keep it brief. Gabriel and Andreau Bouderies (sp?) is my favourate cognac and it's at a very good price. I think Sam's still has it. I also love Grand Marnier (150th). It is my favorate liqueur. I opened my bottle when my only daughter was born, and only pour it once a year when we celebrate her birthday (We celebrated her 4th today!)

Disciple

Bourbonic Youngin\'s

Well I celebrated my 23rd today so happy birthday to a gal with the best B-Day there is. I celebrated with Rare Breed!

Yummy,
    Tom (Happy Birthday to . . . .) C