Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

Advanced Taster

Re: New Member

Quote Originally Posted by polyamnesia View Post
    welcome to the tasting room!

though i'm many stones' throws from you in the outer philly area (and not part of that steelers-bengals riff-raff!!!), i gotta admit i always love to see the Browns do something victorious. i really don't know why! of course, i suffer with the Eagles every week............

anyways, good we all have a common ground here!

either way, with regards to games and outcomes, we celebrate or drown our sorrows!

cheers
    andy
    I'll admit, I've been very happy with Braylon Edwards this year, the best bargain I drafted. And I love drinking bourbon while checking the scores (try to keep it 'on topic')
    Ron

ECONOMY, n. Purchasing the barrel of whiskey that you do not need for the price of the cow you cannot afford”
    - Ambrose Bierce

Enthusiast

Welcome Hog Ben. You have to ride your bike up to Wisconsin after they open up the Harley Museum. Also you should come to the Harley anniversary in 08. It will be the 105th. Anyways the whiskey has been very much pleasurable this year in the land of the PACKERS (9 and 1). VWFR 13 yr Rye caps off another TD pass from Favre. OGD 114 toast to every Kampman sack. A little ETL for every Fumble or interception. A little Four Roses SB for our victories. And Jack D for our defeats.
    "Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough". Mark Twain

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by polyamnesia View Post
    welcome to the tasting room!

though i'm many stones' throws from you in the outer philly area (and not part of that steelers-bengals riff-raff!!!), i gotta admit i always love to see the Browns do something victorious. i really don't know why! of course, i suffer with the Eagles every week............

anyways, good we all have a common ground here!

either way, with regards to games and outcomes, we celebrate or drown our sorrows!

cheers
    andy
    Suffer with the Eagles? You want a new definition of suffering, try rooting for the Dolphins!

But you're right, drowning one's sorrows with a fine pour takes some of the pain away.

-Kevin