Well I was supposed to go to McScrooges in Knoxville today to get some PVO 15 yo and VW Lot B. Since that is about an hour and a half drive for me I called and to my disappointment they were out. Thought I take a chance and I searched the yellow pages in Chattanooga and made some phone calls. I found a small wine and liquor store that was only 25 miles from my house and I made the following puchases:

4 Van Winkle Lot B
1 Old forrester birthday bourbon
1 Van Winkle Reserve Rye 13 yo
1 Evans Williams Single Barrel
1 Four Roses Single Barrel

I guess that I've learned today that it pays to check things out. I am very pleased with what I was able to find and what really impressed was their overall Bourbon selection. The owners there had purchased an entire barrel of Jack Daniels but I wasn't interested in that even though they said it was different than any Jack Daniel's I had ever tasted. I will definitely visit this shop again. I now have a standing order for PVW 15 yo. Without the information that you guys have shared here I would not have known what to look for. Thanks to you all. I am really enjoying the bourbons after years of wine and cognac.

Dave