Maybe you good folks could help me out, what are the name of the glasses in the pic's below?

Which glass would you use for scotch, bourbon and gin? I've been using the tall set in the middle and the short set on the left for whiskey and the one on the right for gin. Some whiskey tasting sites suggest a certain glass for different drinks so out of curiosity I thought I'd ask.

The short set I bought at a church yard sale for a buck and are my favorite glasses because of the little history lessons on them about crossbows, pistols, etc. They also allow whiskey to warm in the hand a little.