Here are a couple of shots in what is left of Happy House the Old Kinsey Bottle House where every Liquor we ever made was bottled till Sept 1979.
1. Rod climbed over the pile of bricks to see what the Old door sticking out of the burned down Plant office went to and we discovered it is an Empty Vault room with the handle that worked steel bars to lock it. Most likely kept cash and pay money back in Kinsey days in there.
2. & 3. Lookind down from both sides what is now left of the Old Jacob G Kinsey Bottling house.
4. The Door to what was the power room in the Old Bottle House.
5. & 6. The old treated water tank and its capacity 3100 gals. Vandels have stolen all the pipes and anything else they could. The little powerhouse of a Liquor bottling house once had 3 Mighty Lines doing all the Liquors that ever came out from Continental Distilling!
7. & 8. The old cationic and anotonic tanks and filter tank shot in Sepia and then in color.
I will keep visting the Old Building as long as it stands for the fond memories of sweeping the floors for the girls from the big bottle house to make and bottle liquor's when I was in the Yard gang so many years ago around 44 years ago.
It Seems All The Nicest People Drink Old Hickory
America's Most Magnificent Bourbon