Today I went to the liquor store at Campbell Station Road in Knoxville TN and bought their last bottle of OGD 114 which is what I went in there for....

The cashier told me how he really liked the T.W. Samuels.... It was 8.29 a bottle ..... I dont know what it would cost in a reasonable state.... TN way overcharges for alcohol.... but I added it to what I was buying on his recommendation. Now this whiskey which is made in Bardstown is very good really for the price. I mean I might prefer EW Black, but it is not bad at all..... It is very simple and warm.... not sweet. The one I bought is the 6YO. There is also a BIB variety, but the cashier did not recommend it to me.... I am curious what you alls experience is with this whiskey.. As far as I can tell, because it is not sweet, it would still be good to warm up a coca cola drink or sprite....

I am drinking it with a little water.... and its not like the OGD 114... does not have the sweetness of other bourbons, but its not bad! Has a lot of the hotter taste you find in a bourbon whatever that is.

Curious how you all like it...