Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advanced Taster

Re: It's Poker Night!

Quote Originally Posted by HipFlask View Post
    PAspirit I'd add good cigar to the mix. After all you have to uphold the sterotype. GTS or WLW 19 would have been in my glass. Do you play Holdem only or dealers choice? When we get together we start off with a holdem tourney followed by dealers choice which includes 2-22, 7-27, 3 or 4 card guts, Auction block, Shit on your neighbor, jacks or better/trips to win, Andaconda, (my Fav) Diablo, Black Mariah, Chi High, Omaha hi and Omaha/8, SHOE, and several variations of 7 stud with or without wild cards. Anyways makes for a fun night.
    We usually just play hold 'em. Although on Saturday, after half the group left, 3 of us played pot limit Omaha until 4:30 AM.

I generally don't like dealers choice games; it's all bingo in my opinion. My buddy has them from time to time. It is fun to just goof around with that every once in a great while, but I prefer hold 'em and other "main stream" type games.
    Ron

ECONOMY, n. Purchasing the barrel of whiskey that you do not need for the price of the cow you cannot afford”
    - Ambrose Bierce

Advanced Taster

Quote Originally Posted by PAspirit1 View Post
    Recently, I've only played texas no-limit holdem. I am interested in trying some tourneys in AC.
    Definitely check out some tourneys in AC. I have only gone down a couple times, but it's a lot of fun. I really like the Borgata's poker room.

If I remember correctly from one of your initial posts, you are not too far from me. If you're ever interested in coming to Poker Night at Palatial Snakster Manor and sharing some good drink and good times, drop me a line.
    Ron

ECONOMY, n. Purchasing the barrel of whiskey that you do not need for the price of the cow you cannot afford”
    - Ambrose Bierce

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by snakster View Post
    Definitely check out some tourneys in AC. I have only gone down a couple times, but it's a lot of fun. I really like the Borgata's poker room.

If I remember correctly from one of your initial posts, you are not too far from me. If you're ever interested in coming to Poker Night at Palatial Snakster Manor and sharing some good drink and good times, drop me a line.
    Sounds like a winner. If I'm making the trip, let me know if there are any MD or DE bottles your interested in. I live about 10 minutes driving from both borders.