Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
    Novice

How do you search eBay for bourbon?

I've been trying to search eBay for whisky but I can't seem to find anything. Any help?

Re: How do you search eBay for bourbon?

Type in bourbon and click on bottles, insulators. Or you can type by brand. Maker's Mark, Knob Creek etc. Also try putting in single barrel, whiskey or bourbon whiskey. Good Luck and Good Hunting! Joe

PS When you click on an item, don't forget to check sellers store or view sellers other items. Sometimes they have things that, for some reason, don't show up on the regular site.
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

Advanced Taster

Joe pretty much summed it up but if you type in Bourbon and click below on bottles and insulators you will as he said get what you are looking for in about 100-150 hits for Bourbon. If you want to broaden your search, type in Whiskey in the same bottles and insulators category and you will get about 600-700 hits.

If you are looking for something in particular, type in the name under all categories and you may get results that do not show up under the first two queries. I have done searches for the BTEC and gotten hits that did not show up on the other two queries.

Just my .02
    Last edited by Tracy Hightower; 03-31-2008 at 04:33.
    When re-arranged, the letters in "whiskey" spell "key wish," those in "spirits" spell "sip it sir," and those in "moonshine" spell "in no homes."

Guru

Before I stopped even looking at eBay for bourbon I used to search using "unopened bourbon" which cut down on any empty bottles. Watch out for snipers.
    Dane
    I don't drink to excess. But I'll drink to most anything else.

Guru

Get a lot of money and seerch bourbon... buy it now.. an "buy"... chose bottles and collectables