Thanks Jeff. Was at the store last Sunday. The wife and son went grocery shopping while I hit the liquor department. My wife and son finished their shopping and I was still there trying to decide which new bourbon(s) I was going to buy. I got the "wife" look. That meant it was time to go. My son (he's 24) suggested Bulleit. (He even pronounced it right!) So, I grabbed a bottle, despite the fact that it wasn't on my list of bourbons that I was interested in trying. Later that night I tried it. Even though this bourbon is stronger than ones I usually have, it was much smoother than I thought it would be. Hmmmmmmmm? I tried a small taste straight, and then with some ice. Pretty good and not as harsh as I expected. When I added some Sierra Mist, Bam! The flavors jumped out at me. Bold, earthy, with a tinge of leather, and the biggest surprise was just a hint of something sweet in the background. The only way I can describe it is lavender, or maybe violet or plum. The name and bottle had me fooled. Frontier Whiskey! I was expecting something out of the old days that was gonna make my hair stand up. I think I've learned my lesson. Don't have any expectations or preconceived notions about what might lie ahead. Just take any bourbon as it comes to you. Taste and enjoy. Maybe I'm finally starting to get the hang of things a bit. Thanks to all for help in my enlightenment. It's much appreciated. Joe