I'm really enjoying my entry into the world of bourbon - so many fine bourbons for me to sample and enjoy!!! I'm also enjoying reading the posts in this forum, particularly the history of bourbon, the distilleries, and a few of our fellow Straight Boubon members who worked in those distilleries.

Somehow, I bumbled into the following internet book, "The Book of Classic American Whiskeys" at this link : http://books.google.com/books?id=93g...+areas#PPP1,M1

This was a fun read, so I'm listing a number of books on bourbon that I have found and would like to hear your recommendations for my next read, and I Thank You for it!

Bourbon at its Best: The Lore and Allure of America's Finest Spirits by Ron Givens

Bourbon, Straight: The Uncut and Unfiltered Story of American Whiskey by Charles K. Cowdery

Kentucky Bourbon: The Early Years of Whiskeymaking by Henry G. Crowgey

But Always Fine Bourbon : Pappy Van Winkle and the Story of Old Fitzgerald by Sally Van Winkle

The Book of Bourbon: And Other Fine American Whiskeys - I'm going to have to pass on this one $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Bourbon Companion: A Connoisseur's Guide by Gary Regan

Classic Bourbon. Tennessee and Rye Whiskey by Jim Murray and Walter Schobert

I'm a Newb, so if I left out your favorite read please post it.