NEW Spirits Glass

whskylvr
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello all!

Yes this is my first post. I have been busy reading the thousands of post here and I am so thankful that I found this site. I work in the Spirits/Wine Industry and I am always looking for more info. The info contained in this site is unbelieveable, it has great insight into the world of bourbon.

I use the CelticMalts Spirits Glass it has the feel of a medium/heavy duty glass, you can cradle it like a snifter, nose out of it(if you wish) like a copita, it has a solid base. I have attached a picture of it here.

I also believe that there is a glass for everyone and every occasion. This glass is mostly used at home for tastings and comparisons to other spirits of the same origin with colleagues and friends.

I posted the picture because I believe this to be a very good glass for bourbon, and I think everyone should be exposed to all the different glassware out there.

I also want to say the link for the glasses is my site (however, the glasses are available at another site) that site is posted on my website. I have an engraving and etching business along with my reagular day job work for a distributor. I hope this dosen't break any rules if it does I apologize upfront. If anyone is interested I would like to offer a discount to all Straight Bourbon members.

Who do I contact about a offer to donate a percentage of glasses sold to Straight Bourbon.com or a charity of its choice?

Dave

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried this CelticMalts Spirits Glass?

I'm looking to make my first 'all-purpose' whiskey glass and am debating this one vs the Glencairn.

I have my bourbon glass which is a Riedel. Very nice! But I will leave it dedicated to Bourbon.

For my other whiskies, I'd like 1 glass to fit the bill.

• 10 months later...
Has anyone tried this CelticMalts Spirits Glass?

I'm looking to make my first 'all-purpose' whiskey glass and am debating this one vs the Glencairn.

I have my bourbon glass which is a Riedel. Very nice! But I will leave it dedicated to Bourbon.

For my other whiskies, I'd like 1 glass to fit the bill.

I highly recommend the Glencairn. Prior to using the Glencairn glasses, I was using a small snifter. The difference between a snifter and the Glencairn is a noticeable improvement (IMHO).

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.