Cooking Dinner on a Sunday

SBOmarc
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Prime Rib with Cabernet Jus, Twice Baked Potato, Grilled Artichokes with a Balsamic Mayo, Sourdough bread and a Ceasar Salad. Grated some fresh Horseradish root and made some pretty take your breath away sauce.

Bottles of Berringer Reserve Cabernet. Guests are bringing the finale and I am hoping for something chocolate.

Spur of the moment, I felt inspired. On that note I am sipping Pappy 20.

Hey Mark I'm leaving right now, save me a little...I'll be hungry by the time I get there!!!!!:cool:

Sounds great...hope dinner was as outstanding as you've made it sound.

Tony

:toast:

A Keg

Prime Rib

Pappy 20

Hoooowwww sweet it is!!

You da Man.

:toast:

This week it's mesquite smoked chicken that was marinaded in garlic, rosemary, lemon and white wine. Grilled Asparagus, potato of some kind.

Green Salad with sweet peppers, tomato and green chile vinegrette.

Whipped a batch of manhattans. Evan Williams 4 to 1. Used NP vermouth. Added 2 splashes of Cointreau.

NFL, World Series. Life is good

Grilled Artichokes with a Balsamic Mayo

You mind sharing the recipe for the Mayo? I love Artichokes and am always looking for something other than plain ole garlic butter and/or mayo to dip them in.

• 3 months later...

Sorry Chris, I will put it together and PM it to you. As with most stuff I whip up I fail to write it down.

This Sunday will be Pork Loin and Keilbasa in Kraut, slow cooked with buckwheat dumplings, asparagus and potatos.

And a beer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.