Twin Pairing with Russell's Reserve

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

It was my Sunday to work. Bummer. When I got home Vickie was grilling fresh brook trout filets; scallups and shrimp. I opened my last bottle of Russell's Reserve. I chose a Mayorga corona handmade in Nicaragua to go with the R's R. It had a dark oily wrapper and had a great aroma. Just the thing for a full bodied bourbon. The smoke was thick and copious with leather and chocolate high notes. After that great diner I chose a Montecristo #4 petite corona. It was just right. This hand made Cuban had a dark chocolate colored wrapper and a nose straight from heaven. The smoke was full and rich. The draw was a little restrictive at first but opened up with time. Two great cigars; one great bourbon, one tasty diner, and one wonderful wife. Life is good! wink.gif

This one hurts a little , let me explain. for years a cigar was something I'd crawl a mile for. A bout a year and a half ago I was laid up for a few weeks and went without any the whole time. We hadn't smoked in our house for quite a while . I figured it would be a good time to hang them up. My wife quite the cigarettes about 2 years ago. I was still holding on to my beloved stoggies. So that's that , I could start back up in a flash but so far I've resisted . I can relate to Dave on his smoking habit here. I never did the cigarettes just cigars and man did I love them! tongue.gif

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.