Just ordered a pack of glasses!

boss302
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I picked one of these up from BT Distillery and I love it. From what I can tell, these are the best whisky glasses out there.

I am wanting to start collecting glencairn glasses from various places. BT has a distillery glass and a Rip Van Winkle glass and I know HH has a Elijah Craig single barrell glass. Does anyone know if any other distilleries offer these?

Kickert, the Old Forester Repeal Bourbon comes with one in the box, it to is very nice. I'm using mine tonight.

Tony

Kickert, the Old Forester Repeal Bourbon comes with one in the box, it to is very nice. I'm using mine tonight.

Tony

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Have you tried the whiskey yet?

If so what do you think.

Well, I just got them in. Just unpacked them. Everything is in good condition. Dave and Marty were great people to deal with. I will definitely be ordering more from them in the future.

Now for the first pour-- Good ol' Glenmorangie Original :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
BT has a distillery glass and a Rip Van Winkle glass.

Can these Van Winkle glasses be bought from the distillery without having to visit it? I did a search for a Van Winkle Bourbon glass online but was at a loss. What would be better to drink PVW from a PVW glass! Any help greatly appreciated. :drinking:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the the website for glasses boss. I got so excited I quickly ordered a set of 4. My wife will be so pleased with the Christmas gift she just got me. Cobhthaigh Celtique seems to be the most reasonably priced place to order Glencairn that I have seen. What a great site this is to learn about the ins and outs of whiskey from some personable experienced members.

Six for $30 here, guys, if you don't mind them having a New York Whiskey Fest 2007 or 2008 logo on 'em. I found out that the packages of six or twelve glasses count as a single item for shipping purposes.

I just ordered a dozen for $72 including shipping.

https://www.maltadvocate.com/active_content/Marketplace.asp

Well, I just got them in. Just unpacked them. Everything is in good condition. Dave and Marty were great people to deal with. I will definitely be ordering more from them in the future.

Now for the first pour-- Good ol' Glenmorangie Original :cool:

Boss..U-DA-Man:bowdown: I think Ole Bill Lumsden probably spent many sleepless nights reformulating Glenmorangie just so a Glencairn glass would make Glenmorangie a mighty fine dram of whisky. I use one for exploring a whisky as it's perfect for the job. I use a Riedel Single Malt Whisky glass for just drinking. If Glencairn put a tulip lip on their glass I'd have to go out and buy more whisky just so I could use it more often.

Thanks for all the tips on vendors guys. I'm doing my best to keep them in business...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.