Members of Bourbon Distilleries "Clubs"

OscarV
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

When did the OF set appear at your house? I got the calendars last year but nothing so far this time around.

It arrived today. The set is made by Cutter & Buck. Funny in a way. Wrong name, but correct address. Last time I looked my name wasn't Casey Cook. :skep: I'll see if anyone else gets one in the next day or so. If not, I'll post some pics. Joe

PS. I filled out a survey a while back too. One question was about the calenders. I told them I liked them, and that we used them all the time. Thought I'd get some more this year. :rolleyes:

Joe,

I got my (or least it came to my house )set from OF today. Wrong name ...my address. I believe everyone's name to be wrong. Check if the name is, just maybe, next alpahabeticlly after your name.

Adjacent name but correct address huh?

My letter carrier will probably be confused as hell trying to deliver a parcel from Old Forester sent to Heywood Jablowme at my street address.

Joe,

I got my (or least it came to my house )set from OF today. Wrong name ...my address. I believe everyone's name to be wrong. Check if the name is, just maybe, next alpahabeticlly after your name.

Yep. Conner-Cook. Must have been a line off somewhere on their mailing list. Joe

I got the MM stuff and the FR glass but not the OF set maybe they have seen my post about how much I don't like OF.:rolleyes:

Got the Four Rose glass, The Maker's Mark wrapping paper, and an offer for free personalized labels from Wild Turkey (Rare Breed). Haven't gotten the OF stuff yet either - I can just imagine a whole truckload of boxes of glasses marked "Returned to Sender" sitting on their front door come next Monday morning.

I got the 4R glass last week and a commemorative Knob Creek bung (to commemorate the end of the drought) from Beam a few weeks back but that's all so far.

I've gotten diddly squat.
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, so how did they package "diddly squat"?

Did you have to sign for it?

Hmmm, so how did they package "diddly squat"?

Did you have to sign for it?

Well they had to back order the diddly, and they tried to leave the squat on my porch but I wasn't home. So I have to drive to the UPS distribution center and ask for my squat.:lol:

Well they had to back order the diddly, and they tried to leave the squat on my porch but I wasn't home. So I have to drive to the UPS distribution center and ask for my squat.:lol:

Well I spoke too soon. Got my MM gift bags and gift wrap today!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.