Chet Zoeller's Book?

Rughi
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am reminded by this thread that I was told that Chet Zoeller would be coming out with a book in Spring 2008 that would make Cecil's information obsolete.

I didn't see this listed in a quick Google and Amazon search. Does anyone know if his book ever came out?

Roger

So far as I know, it has never been more than a rumor. When I talked to Trey about it earlier this year it sounded like something Chet wanted to do someday, not something with a publication date. This is the first I've heard of a date, and Spring of 2008 is when I had that brief conversation with Trey.

Chet was selling pre-orders for the book at the Bourbon Festival. It is being printed now and is to be out about the beginning of the year.

Mike Veach

Thanks,

I look forward to reading Chet's book.

Has he set up a way to pre-order with him?

Hey... isn't there someone else writing a book on bourbon as well?

I wonder who that could be.... and how it's coming along?

Roger

Roger,

I am not sure if he has a website for ordering the book. I will ask him the next time I see him, but that may be after the book is out. He usually heads south for the winter.

My book is coming along slower than anticipated, but I am over half way there. I need about two weeks away from work to make the time to sit down to write. I will let you know when it is completed.

Mike Veach

My book is coming along slower than anticipated, but I am over half way there.

I will let you know when it is completed.

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I was going to ask you about your book.

I was expecting it's release soon, at least late Winter or early Spring.

• 5 months later...

I just got an ad from Amazon that the book is now available.

Bourbon in Kentucky: A History of Distilleries in Kentucky by Chester Zoeller, for 39.95.

Craig

I just got an ad from Amazon that the book is now available.

Bourbon in Kentucky: A History of Distilleries in Kentucky by Chester Zoeller, for 39.95.

Craig

I got that add too. Was out shopping today and had to take my wife to Borders. (The price for doing a little dusty hunting. :grin: ) They didn't have it in yet. Looking forward to getting it though. Joe

Yeah, I just got the ad from Amazon also, yesterday. Ordered it. Can't believe I'm paying list price--but it does have "free shipping" and no taxes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.